RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 15:25:51 +0000

i havent.

however if it has ninjas shooting bow and arrows from a rope im in

CC: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 19:23:04 +0400
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, yeah I actually haven't seen it myself but I've heard about it.
You've obviously seen Kung Pao already?

Sent from my iPad
On 08 Jun 2014, at 7:19 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we educating Richard in the ways of old skool film. Im also finding a benefit
from it thogh, SAP is rewatching it , but the movie still gets to him.

CC: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 19:15:49 +0400
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why on earth...
Lol.
Sent from my iPad

lumi we started watching gymkata, we are about half way through.