RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:46:42 +0000

no it means that pic gave me pink eye

O_o

Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:36:52 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This means LB is ready.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

O_-

Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:30:17 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dude, no man, I'm eating right now *lol*

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

LB are you ready ?

​

On 30 May 2014 12:30, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mother of sales O_O

On 30 May 2014 12:25, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kalahari Warehouse Sale:

We are hosting
a WAREHOUSE SALE, where we will be selling all unwanted and returned
goods, to Media24 staff and members of the public. These goods are all in
working order, but we cannot sell them as “brand new” to our customers as the
boxes might have been opened, packaging damaged and some items are refurbished.

The Warehouse
Sale will be taking place on the following dates and times:

Friday
30 May:      9 am – 6 pm

Saturday
31 May:  9 am – 3 pm

Monday
2 June:     9 am – 4 pm

Tuesday
3 June:     9 am – 4 pm (Returns Only)

Address:
Kalahari Warehouse (Unit 2/3), Ikhwezi Business Park, Fitzmaurice Avenue,
Epping Industria

Please note the following:

o   The
items for sale are mostly opened, customer returned items in a working
condition.

If you have purchased something and you
get home and it is not working, you may return it on Tuesday 3 June.
This is the ONLY opportunity for returns where you will be fully
refunded. NO WARRANTY OR DEFECTIVE CLAIMS WILL BE ACCOMMODATED.

o   Pricing
(including but not limited to):

Books: R10

o   Music
(CDs): R5

DVDs (Movies): R20

o   Games:
R20

o   Stock
on sale includes electronic items like cameras, tablets, phones and also baby
products, health and beauty products, gaming consoles, outdoor products, travel
accessories, pet products, sports equipment and much more!

o   These
items are priced as low as 60% below Cost Price.

o   Stocks
are limited and will be made available continuously throughout the sale.

o   Payment
method: Cash and Credit Card will be accepted. All items must
be paid for in full.

Sale is open to ALL MEMBERS OF THE
PUBLIC ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.

JPEG image