Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:12:16 +0200

Just did a job near Stadium on main so I popped in to nowonderland.
hidden around a corner is a (for wonderland standards) really nice
grandmaster challenge SF2 cab.
The sticks work and the buttons were all in the right order and working as
well.

Sagat dizzies fools like crazy.
I like playing Sagat tiger sharts are fun.