RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:02:56 +0000

#dontjumpatme

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:56:19 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can see that your gameplay has improved slightly though.  You're not jumping
in as recklessly as you usually do and you're playing a bit smarter with your
focus attacks even though 9/10 times I can read them correctly.  Still, it's
better than just spamming level 3 focus and hoping it hits.  When it comes to
Ryu vs Yun, your spacing is wrong.  You should stand at range where you can
react to fireballs with EX Shoulder, or punish them with dive kicks if you
neutral jump.  You also need to work on your anti-airing.  I jump on you for
free all day.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

#tsek

#stuncombo

#palm

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:15:29 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess that's why you won about 3 rounds in over 20 matches...

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I gave him some good combos, I can see why yun is considered top tier.

he combo from anything and does too much stun. soo tricky. RFocus just makes
him more unstoppable.