Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:49:22 +0200

*lol*

A SF RPG could work. Fill in all the blanks for peeps who aren't all that
familiar with the backstory.

Changing the mains is doable if they do it right. Look at Garou: MotW for
example. The only returning character from the Fatal Fury series was Terry,
but you could see what they drew inspiration from for some of the new
characters. Rock Howard was a cool 'main' for Garou.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx