RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:05:25 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU

this is what he dun

Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:03:06 +0000

Micheal Bay???? What has he done to you LB to make you hate him?? Funny guy
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From:  lindsey
kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:54:52 +0000To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:  cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i hate Michael Bay

Michael Bay if you reading this F@#%#@ YOU

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:46:55 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watched 22 Jump Street last night.  I liked how it makes fun of itself and
kinda breaks the fourth wall (lots of quotable material), but then just like in
the first movie it deteriorates into a steaming pile of double dog shit as it
approaches the ending.

When I got home I watched Alien and Aliens again back to back.  This article on
Alien 3 told me a lot about the movie I didn't realize (eg. they started
filming before the script was even complete):

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2012/06/alien-3-a-haunting-failure

I think I'll watch the Assembly Cut they talk about later tonight.

Oh, Michael Bay has a new series out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZ6bpIjeLs