Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:44:24 +0200

Thanks bro :) Btw, I officially hate Vanilla Ice and Giorno now *lol* Your
combos with Vanilla Ice are awesome though. I didn't even know that was
possible. Giorno is just a bastard :/

Jotaro will be combo-ready next time :P I might even test the waters with
Kakyoin :P

Sesh was awesome, Orgazmo was hilarious, matches were fun (Lumi, the
KOF/Mahvel matches were legit bro, despite the rust *lol*) all in all, it
was a good Saturday :)

Looking forward to next week. Qualifiers should be good :)

@Nic and LB, KOF13 is a million times better on PC, dare I say it. I can
actually combo after my confirms, which has always been unusually difficult
for me on PS3, no matter the screen. My King confirms land all the time
now. I don't ever drop it. And here I thought I just had shit execution.
And all this on my 'laggy' screen *lol*. Everything is just a lot more
responsive. Doesn't feel like I'm getting any dropped inputs or anything.

We need to get some online games in guys. Lemme know when you're up for a
few online KOF matches. I could use the XP (and I don't mind being a
punching bag *lol*)

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx