[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 09:02:34 +0000

@stu. Only came on late last nyt. The new duty roulette works great. If u high
dungeon roulette once per day for the week ul reach ur myth cap easily. And hi
level dungeons r only wp or ak which easy peasy. Roulette gives 70 myths a day.
I recommend spamming crystal tower til u get ur lvl80 armor. Coz once it loses
its novelty its gna be stupidly difficult arranging 24 man party.