[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: eccomancer <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 19:23:20 +0200

I think Elena has a sweep that has a very long reach and if its anything like
sfxt she will be able to avoid projectiles with it. Elena also has a slide
which allows her to go under projectiles. Im not sure if her Rhino horn special
will go over projectiles perhaps the ex version. I also think her overhead
special (cartwheel/ dont know name) also goes over fireballs.

Sent from Samsung Mobile