[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:51:12 +0200

Watching the Poison vs Hugo match, Hugo's hands seems slightly faster,
think he was using the light ones? His jump seems pretty quick and seems
like he has a slightly longer jump arc than in SFxT. Command Grab seems
slower while the running grab seems about the same if not slightly faster.
I think I'm happy with how he looks so far, just that he can get hit out of
everything if you use a low attack it seems.

Poison looks much faster, but her fireball seems different somehow.