Re: Hello

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 23:49:56 +0200

It took the creator of this level 9 hours to beat it.

So far 9 people have finished it, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxY8pELhqM

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 10:16 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

imdabes

Salie pls come take dis from my dropbox.

ex takumi ftw. learnt run BC cancelling from heidern combos.

its very similar to BB and persona's slide move input, however there are
no visual cues.

you cant hit confirm anything, you just have to do BCffd+A thats exactly
what you should do and believe it will hit.

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 06:04:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Hello
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha Kuk,, that's funny
On Oct 2, 2015 2:57 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reading LB's posts on the list and various forums has ruined me. I
couldn't even make it past the 3rd paragraph:

In other words, “our study results suggest that if you are 25, you’d have
to eat even less and exercise more than those older, to prevent gaining
weight,” *Jennifer Kuk*, a professor of kinesiology and health science at
York and co-author of the paper, said in a statement
<http://news.yorku.ca/2015/09/21/millennials-gen-y-need-to-eat-less-workout-more-to-stave-off-obesity-york-u-study/>.
“Ultimately,
maintaining a healthy body weight is now more challenging than ever.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/01/its-gotten-harder-to-lose-weight-and-not-for-the-reasons-you-think/