RE: Hello

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:22:51 +0000

Ah, okay.
With all the build diversity, probably gonna need a lot more ramalamadingdong
things.

I'm just glad that I can finally clear out all the crap I've been storing to
cube.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:12:08 +0000
Uh, what? Why would you need more than just the 2 for the fist weapons?
Have I missed something that the cube can now do with non-weapons?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:09:29 +0000
I think I've got 3 lying around. Could do with some more now that weapon
options are opening up again...
Does the iceblink gem hit with this patch?

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:06:37 +0000
lol u jest.

thou art'makingth'gud joke.

Kanai's cube'th shal reveal the truth... imadbes

________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:59:48 +0000
You know, now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't use the Kanai cube
thing. If you use it, it should be enough to boost you to the point where you
can run the rifts in a party that I do solo. That way we can at least run some
rifts together. If I actually use the cube, I'll just go another 10 levels
ahead of you.

Ooh, or I can just use one of my spare non-main characters. Yeah, that sounds
like a better idea. I'll use my Crusader or WD. At least they're badly equipped
enough that they should be able to run at your level.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:53:06 +0000
I'm taking next week off. Got a load of work to do and I spent yesterday
stuffing around. Will probably need to work through the evenings this week.
Then, when it's calmed down a bit and people are at work next week, I'll be
free to logon quite cheerfully.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:43:22 +0000
If it follows the trend of the previous major updates, logging in this week
will be an issue...

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:29:40 +0000
we getting update tonight at 6.

so menny games to play.

D3
Gw2
Gears remastered came out today as well.

________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:26:56 +0000
Rumours started by you don't count.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:20:58 +0000
I will be giving johnny a test run once it finally hits consoles.

Wonder what other balancing/normalizing is gonna take place on the existing
cast...
________________________________
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:06:54 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dibs on Jam.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Does it blitz for the whole animation tho?

Dont think you need to worry about Anji. Fairly sure he wasnt popular enough
to get fan voted into the game unfortunatly.

Baiken on the other hand is a different story.
________________________________
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:24:38 +0000

everyone please downvote anji and baiken before they stink up xrd with their BS.

that blitz charge thing reminds me too much of focus attacks
________________________________
From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:19:46 +0000
Blitz charge thingy looks interisting
________________________________
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:55:24 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pot's dust dash looks awesome.
On 25 Aug 2015 00:33, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
First you need to get to Japanese arcade...

good luck :P
________________________________
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:10:36 +0000
how do i downvote anji and baiken?
________________________________
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:57:54 -0700
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?%2Findex.html%2Fhome%2Fguilty-gear%2Fnext-ggxrd-character-to-be-determined-by-in-game-voting-r538%2F<http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/index.html/home/guilty-gear/next-ggxrd-character-to-be-determined-by-in-game-voting-r538/>

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:44 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
interesting new mechanic effectively allows you to Roll cancel overdrives.

http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?144361-Guilty-Gear-Xrd&p=2638752#post2638752
________________________________
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:24:39 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Netotigr at his best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=844&v=_xZ_0ChoLu4

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I find this funny...

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 05:01:03 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I find this funny. http://m.imgur.com/gallery/hJeCYO5 just click the play
button and start laughing
On Aug 24, 2015 11:34 AM, "Donaldson, Alasdair"
WTF? That's a bit insane.

Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:08:14 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dude, that looked so sick, that it was bad.
Seriously tho, that looked like an event even I would go to just to hang out.
On 23 Aug 2015 11:16, "Stephen Scheidel"
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Mystery tournaments are so rad even skateboarders are catching on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlN7G6IHmn4

On 22 August 2015 at 13:52, lindsey kiviets
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_boss
________________________________
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:27:17 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I watched right to the end.
Nice find.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.