[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "niyaazd@xxxxxxxxx" <niyaazd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:33:56 +0200

Ash the butcher? No ways, the bastard led us into a trap, now everyone is dead.
Killed by a demon he called the butcher. Please find this demon and slay him,
so our souls May finally rest. Yeah I played part 1 too much ok. Anyways, I
noticed I can join randomly but when trying to join lumi I had errors.

Sent from my HTC