Re: [cpsig] toronto steam collection mid 70s to early 80s

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:48:25 -0500

The Steam locomotives you are refering to were then Ontario Rail Assicoation fan trip locos Former cpr locos 4-60 d10 #1057 abd 4-4-0 #136 they were stored at the LCBO wharehouse off Queens Quqy they were shipped to Totenham Ontario to run on the South Simcoe railway where they are today. They had been runing till recently at the South Simcoe Railway. DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "stuart warren" <stuart_chowchows@xxxxxxxxxxx>