Re: [cpsig] searching for former CRMPG freight-car part

  • From: "Rob Kirkham" <rdkirkham@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:55:17 -0700

John - I have my models stored in a box so cannot easily check, but I believe Detail Associates (or ????) sells a satisfactory styrene end that will do the job. They have both a square and a W corner part. They come in three pieces with separate rivet strips that glue on the edges. With some work, they come out pretty nice.

Rob Kirkham