Re: [cpsig] introduction of CP Rail colour

  • From: DAVID LEECH <d.leech@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 12:07:46 -0800

Hi Jim,
I looked in my book on page 54 and find a black and white photo taken in fog.
However, on page 55 there is a photo of the eight car plus caboose train with the 'new' multimark.
Is this the photo that you are referring to?
Maybe some books had a different page numbering.
All the best,
David Leech, Delta, Canada

On 19-Dec-09, at 11:51 AM, James McMahon wrote:

In Nicolas Morants Canadian Pacific book by J.F. Garden on p 54 it shows the picture of a variety of cars in the new colour scheme & I also have a picture on pressed wood from CP given to me years ago.I can read some of the car numbers but not all.Would the numbers of those cars be recorded somewhere or would anyone have them they would share.
Any info appreciated.

Jim McMahon