Re: [cpsig] Re: Fuel Oil Heating CPR Selkirks

  • From: KVRailway <kvrailway@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:31:57 -0700

I thought the Canadians burned grass and papers in there engines????????
Just funning you.
Keith

Nope. Our fuel is just a mixture of alcohol, tobacco and a little hemp combined with expired American railfans (most of the live ones are too green to burn) to give more body to the fire. :>) :>)

Joe Smuin

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a regular email correspondent with me, please be sure to insert either 'Joe' or 'Mr. Smuin' into the main text portion of any email messages you send to me. This will ensure that your email is not deleted by my spam filters.