Re: [cpsig] Re: CP #4108

  • From: "Brian Clogg" <bcclogg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:45:22 -0700

Central Hobbies didn't make anything up this is an old Athearn kit and they only sell it.
Brian Clogg
Cariboo Western Railway

No, there was no such loco. They ended with #4105. The Royal canadian Pacific units were added later as 4106-4107, so I guess Central Hobbies made their own fantasy unit.

Wilco
www.cprdieselroster.com

--- In cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "yvezina" <yvezina@...> wrote:

I was looking through Central Hobbies locomotive list and saw an F-unit with road number 4108. Don't know who the manufacturer is. That number is not listed in my Canadian Trackside Guide and a search of CP roster online didn't have it either.

Was there ever such a locomotive?