Re: [cpsig] Rapido Trains Cabooses

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:32:05 -0400

opps its block lettering they really sold FAST!!! I have sold 2 on ebay this year at a small profit there are too many at our club so now i have #63 and #68 what i really want is a TH&B van, caboose , hack ,crummie, car the crew hangs out in at the end of the train in the old days #63 it was the Caboose my grandad (Bounce Hill) used on the TH&B guess its a scrathch building project lol. regards DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "David HILL" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Randy Hano <rlhano@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What about the Athabasca Cabooses?