Former Alder Models CPR switchstands. Was - Surrey Custom Models?

  • From: "David Wakefield" <davidwakefield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:38:30 -0500

Thanks to all those who responded. I just got off the phone with Joyce at OnTrack Hobbies and the information relayed to me was:
Tartan plans to produce both the operating and non-operating versions of these models, OnTrack is hoping to have them in stock before the end of the year, BUT...
I would suggest that anyone interested in this item contact OnTrack and let them know - for obvious reasons.

David