15% off blurb books

  • From: David Othen <othen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Atlantic Rails <AtlanticRails@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Canadian-Railways@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Canadian-Railways@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Canadian-Passenger-Rail <Canadian-Passenger-Rail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CNLines-CNet <CNLines-CNet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:25:00 -0400

Blurb is offering a 15% discount off their books until November 30th 2013 up to a maximum of $150. I believe this is available to everyone on all books. If it is not my apologies - please let me know.

In order to get this discount please enter the code BEAUTIFULBOOK 9In capitals - no space) during the ordering process where it says CODE.

I now have 7 books available, For more information and to see previews go to:

http://www.blurb.ca/user/store/rrpics

Enjoy and have a great Christmas.

--
David Othen, 2 Beverley Street, Dartmouth NS CANADA B2X 2K3
Railfan, photographer, videographer and webmaster.