[cpactiongroup] Re: Volunteers to Hand Deliver Letters

  • From: annesullivan3 annesullivan3 <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpactiongroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:23:02 +1100 (AEDT)

Hi Jackson,
Thanks for that info. Let me know when you are home and I will deliver the Notices for Building N to you, Re the SC, I and Darren ahve spoken to Fair Trading and each Owner can be holding up to 5% Proxy Votes. That equates to approx 40 votes each.Can you wait until the end of today and see who has replied re standing for SC. Then I will send you a sample Proxy form (already filled out). And see if you can get these people to support a number of us.
Regards,
Anne