[cp-rw-watch] Welcome to CP/RW Watch

  • From: "Terry" <tfk92270@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cp-rw-watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:58:16 -0800

Yes! Just what the world needed!  Yet another email group!

This was suggested by a couple of you, a method to sanely discuss matters at
Conservapedia and Rational Wiki, without the hate-speak and emotional
outbursts, hopefully.  However there is going to be a pretty wide berth
given, latitude in posting, so things can be sorted out, discussed, and
hopefully resolved without junk becoming a war on the wiki's.

Suggestions about additional users are most welcome!  But please, two rules
here to start:  No anonymous emails or user names, okay?   Trust cannot be
developed without knowing who you are actually dealing with.  And absolutely
no crazy-ass flaming or insulting, okay?  I know if we all try hard, it will
be kept away from here.

--Terry

Some important starter info:

- To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
cp-rw-watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
cp-rw-watch-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'subscribe' in the Subject field

- Users can unsubscribe from your list by sending email to
cp-rw-watch-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
OR by logging into the Web interface.