[covna] Volunteers needed for Membership Directory distribution

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:53:51 -0500

Dear Folks,

The directories are FINALLY ready. I need a volunteer to organize delivery of the 2014 membership directory and others to deliver them.

Please contact me at tabonyproductions@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Doug
Editor, Manager, all-round flunky

PS: Thanks to Hal, our treasurer, for entering all the membership info into a file that my wonderful wife, Laura, organizes and transforms into the directory each member receives. It is a lot of work.

---
is active.