[covna] Re: Spring Fling - May 4th!

  • From: Amanda Romero <amanda.c.romero1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 08:39:52 -0500

Hi all,
Michael and I are planning to pop in for the first half. 🙂
Looking forward to it!
Amanda Romero Porter

On Apr 30, 2024, at 1:31 PM, margaret & pat roach <margaretpatroach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Denise, Pat and I are looking forward to Spring Fling.  See you there!    . . . .Margaret

On Apr 26, 2024, at 12:26 PM, Denise Sample <sample.denise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan, Paula, and Tom - we look forward to seeing you there!
Kris - we're sorry to miss you, but hope you can make the next one.
Denise

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 8:24 AM Kris Starr <kmastarr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Denise, sounds fun! Unfortunately we'll be out of town and won't be able to join.
Kris
On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 8:51 PM Denise Sample <sample.denise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
COVNA invites you to the annual Spring Fling (potluck and bake-off) on May 4! Pizza will be provided! We’ll meet at the lot on Castledale and Woodshire.
Don't forget to enter your best dessert for a prize.  🍪
<05416ED5-8967-47F7-81E5-D5C558683F7A.jpeg>
Let us know if you can make it so we make sure to order enough pizza.
May the 4th be with you!
Denise SampleCOVNA President