[covna] Re: Roof Repair

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:17:36 -0600

We have had great luck with Bill Powers Roofing.   He has been much more
reasonable than others and we have never had a subsequent problem after he did
a repair for us. My sister and brother-in-law recommended him, have used him
for years, and have been very happy with his work.  His number is 512-560-9908.
 Leave a message and he will call you back although there is sometimes a delay.

Patty