[covna] Re: Raccoon

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 10:18:42 -0500

Hope for you it doesn't come back.
Didn't know 311 would handle raccoons...good to know.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Confidential information, such as identifiable patient
health information or business information, is subject to protection under
state and federal law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have
received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete
the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a  violation of
federal criminal law.