[covna] Re: June newsletter (summer picnic) ready

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:19:37 -0500

Sorry, I thought I had taken the -2 (last newsletter was the 2nd in April) off. Mark was correct. Link below should work. You ban always go to covna.org and use the link part way down the page.

Doug

On 6/5/2014 12:33 PM, covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear folks,

The newsletter is now ready for your perusal at:
http://covna.org/news06-14.htm

Doug
Newsletter Editor, etc.

---