[covna] Holiday Party This Monday!

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: COVNA Neighbors <COVNA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:45:05 -0500

Hello Neighbors,

We are very excited to announce our Holiday Party details.

Monday, December 15th at 6:30PM at Tres Amigos Party Room!

Bring the kids as the event starts at 6:30-  we should have many families
attending.

COVNA will provide appetizers, chips, mini tacos, queso, etc, and drinks.
If you wish to purchase other items off the menu, please feel free. We also
have been able to bring some desserts, like Christmas cookies, so feel free
as well.

This is possibly the best time to join us if you have not, so spread the
word and tell your neighbors. We will have a quick meeting at 7:15 and
elections for the new officers for 2015.

We look forward to seeing all of the new folks who have moved to the area
in the last year.

And, like us on Facebook at COVNA.

Thank you!
COVNA