[covna] COVNA Picnic Tomorrow

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:12:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello neighbors,

Claudia and I are happy to once again host the COVNA Neighborhood picnic in our
backyard tomorrow, Saturday the 14th.

This picnic is always a great opportunity to reconnect with neighbors we may
only see once or twice a year.  And perhaps more important it is an opportunity
to meet some neighbors we may have never met.

So come on over to the corner of Heatherwood and Vassal.  We are right in the
middle of Castlewood Oak Valley; every one lives less than a mile away.

You don't need to bring anything. COVNA is providing hot dogs and burgers, soft
drinks and beer.  You might want to bring a lawn chair but please, please don't
think you need you need to bake anything in your kitchen.  The important part
of the picnic is the chance to get together with friends and neighbors. We
would particularly like to meet some of you who have never been here before.
And you do not need to be a member of COVNA.  Try us out before you join!

Dan
danwanderson@xxxxxxxxx
(512) 282-1932
9100 Heatherwood Dr.