[couplessangha] Re: Fw: Hawaii October 2015

  • From: Bill Clebsch <clebsch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: couplessangha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 05:30:20 -0800

Molly,

Right now only about 6 people have responded to the email, and are actually on
the list. Unfortunately, Debra has not yet responded.

All best,

Bill

On Dec 4, 2014, at 5:13 AM, Molly Black <mollysblack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Debra – I need the names and email addresses of the additional couples who
> said they plan to come next year.  I guess that includes John Granatir and
> Pamalah MacNeily, but I don’t know the others....
> love,
> Molly

Bill Clebsch
Associate Vice President IT Services
Stanford University
(650) 725-0056

For Scheduling:  Contact Prescilla Young
(650) 725-7083   <ptyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>