(no subject)

  • From: joe scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CCM Freelist <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:20:41 -0800 (PST)

Attention CCM Convention attendees,

Convention 2012 Merchandise is now On-Line.  Check out the NCCC  Convention
Website: http://www.corvettesnccc.org/Convention2012.html for the form.  Click
on the color of shirt or hat to see a picture of  the color.  At the top of the
page you can download the order form, fill it  out, write a check for the
correct amount and send it to the address at the  bottom of the page.

You may have the order sent to you for $4 per article, pick it up when you
arrive at Convention, or I can pick the order up at the next Govenrnor's
meeting in May (last one before convention).   Just check the box of your
choice on the order form.  If I am to pickup your order, please let me know in
advance.

Joe
CCM NCCC Governor