[Corvette Club MI] FW: TEST--Art Van Motown Concert & 1959 Corvette Giveaway - Wed 11/11 !!

  • From: corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:44:08 -0500

** Please do not reply to this email. It was sent from an unattended mailbox,
and replies are not reviewed. See below for contact information. **
Just testing....Ted H

From: Bruce & Mary Wentzel <greendot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

MEMBERS:  If you'd like to attend please RSVP to Gary Claudio
gman3081@xxxxxxxxxxx for a car count.

Bruce

From: "Paul Stanford" <Paul_Stanford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 6, 2009 4:49:50 PM EST
To: "Gary Claudio" <gman3081@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Douglas A. Smykowski" <Doug_Smykowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Scott Montgomery"
<Scott_Montgomery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Gary-
This would be a fun event to attend, although late notice. Please call Diana
and brainstorm how we could leverage this event and see if CCM would like to
attend. Maybe some of our good Corvette customers too….
Paul

Paul Stanford
President
Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc.