[CCM] FW: Help wanted---mystake

  • From: Joe Scafero <jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccmfree <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 14:47:01 -0400

In my original note I said shifts for 2 1/2 hours. Well It's been a long
winter and I hope to shorten those shifts to 1 1/2 hours depending on who signs
up.

Also I forgot to attach a flyer for that day and a Driver School flyer for the
preceding .

From: jscafero@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help wanted
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 12:39:56 -0400

The help wanted sign is out.

We are a week away from the first CCM autocross of the year. Once again I am
asking for help at the gate for workers at the gate to be responsible for
waivers. The job is easy. The gate worker will be responsible for all persons
entering the site to sign two waivers. One waiver is for GM and the other is
for our NCCC insurance.

In addition if there are any persons under the age of 18 they must also have a
parental release form filled out (both sides) by the parent or legal guardian.
Instructions on how to fill out this form will be given to each gate worker.

The shifts will be approx. 2 1/2 hours long beginning at 10am

If you can commit to this day (and maybe for the entire season) I would
appreciate the help.

Please send me an email and let me know of your commitment.

Thx

Joe Scafero