[CCM] CCM at Waterford on July 3, yes Friday the third

  • From: Bruce & Mary Wentzel <greendot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CCM mail list <corvetteclubmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:18:18 +0000 (UTC)

We've done all we can think of to make sure everyone knows that this year our
event at Waterford is on Friday, July 3, yet I still talk to people who have no
idea that the date is different this year.

So, fair warning, hammer about to come down, we are running at Waterford on
Friday July 3
Pre-registration is open until 11 pm Wednesday at
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=15530
or come register on site no problem
Concession stand open at 8:30 for breakfast.