[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Twitter and other such social media...

  • From: Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:13:51 +0100

> Delighted to see the forma ac up and about on twitter, I'm wondering
> though, should we as individuals have something in our personal account
> bio's to link to it? Or something to identify us as folk involved in the
> set up, just in case of potential interest etc?

Great idea! I'll go do that ASAP. :)
Also, I PM'd a bunch of people the twitter password early on, I'll do so
again now that we've consolidated somewhat. Everyone feel free to use
and abuse the account, but if or when ye do just let me know so I can
remove the "currently cybersquatted by @onetruecathal" bit and share the
blame. ;)

> Also are we heading down the Facebook/ google plus/ other fora routes
> just yet or waiting till things are more established?

Well, I loathe FaceBoogle but others are welcome to do so. I'm eager to
get our shared blogging platform established; we have formabiolabs.org
pointed at Steve's server and all..

--
T: @onetruecathal, @IndieBBDNA
P: +353876363185