[coosyf] FW: Ag Town Hall mtg with Rep. Kuster April 8th 1pm Grafton County

  • From: "Zach Mason" <zmason.northwindsfarm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <coosyf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:28:10 -0400

From: Stan & Sally [mailto:sssb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 8:18 AM
To: Zac Mason; Stan Knecht; Scott Forbes; Joyce Brady; Heidi Mason; Fred
Sullivan; Dave Fuller; Cindy Lou Amey; Steve Turaj
Subject: Ag Town Hall mtg with Rep. Kuster April 8th 1pm Grafton County

Joyce wanted me to get this out to all Board members concerning this meeting
with Congresswoman Kuster concerning the Farm Bill provisions.

Please save the date if you can.  It would be nice to have a good
representation of farmers at this meeting.

Stan