[contestms] CMS used in Argentine 2014 IOI Team Selection Contest

  • From: Agustín Santiago Gutiérrez <elsantodel90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 23:11:11 -0300

Hi, I wanted to write to you to let you know that I've successfully ran the
contest referred to in the email subject using CMS, with absolutely no
problem at all.

The setup for only 16 contestants was one instance of everything, except
for two workers. All services ran on VirtualBox virtual machines, working
flawlessly by following installation instructions in the guest operating
system (Xubuntu 12.04 32 bits), with guest additions installed.

Thank you for all the development effort!

Agustín