Re: Woman follows man, man serves woman

  • From: Sneh Victoria <sneh.victoria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:14:25 +0200

Hi David, Fung and all the others,

the theme is one of the very interesting ones! I am not finding much time and energy to write lately, just wanted to thank you, Fung, for your good and clear writing of your constellation- I got a lot of valuable ideas through it. And I truly believe and it also is my experience in working with similar themes, that the yin and yang system is universal.
In the moment I am in he middle of a big group of 6 days in Poland, I certainly will try out some of the ieas, yours, for example, David, and maybe with Sheila's idea of letting the people choose, whoose role they take. If something unforeseen or new will happen I will let you all know. Much love from beautiful Poland, in the middle of countryside, with a great group of 40 polish mostly very experienced people. (Am I lucky or what!) Sneh