Re: [ConstellationTalk] Status of Bert's Health

  • From: Rosabelle <xochikezalli@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:10:17 -0700

On 1/3/2014 2:56 PM, Stephen Campbell wrote:

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.

Today, I received an email in Spanish which is being circulated locally which implies that Bert is gravely ill. I would appreciate knowing if this has any validity.

My best wishes to all,

Stephen

Dear Stephen:

I received in the last few days a post from Sophie Hellinger's FB page (via Cristina LLaguna) stating that Bert has healed and is doing well. Hope all is well with you and yours.