Re: [ConstellationTalk] Invitation

  • From: Sarah Moore <sarahmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:33:10 +1000

dear jo thank you
i too cordially extend a similar invitation to colleagues/friends here working in this area. in the spirit of sharing the beauty and wondrous experience of this most precious and always available field in which we all here work.
email off list by using my direct email (available attached to this)
or mobile 0417087069 or 97580940.
love to all
sarah

Jo Fenwick wrote:

As a gesture to the interests of furthering constellation work in Australia, I humbly extend an invitation to attend my groups as an observer/representative at no charge.

The conditions are that you already use Bert Hellinger's Orders of Love constellations in your work or you trained at Zist and naturally, that there's room for you.
Anybody who meets these criteria would be welcome and should email or phone me direct so I can forward details. If the occasion arises that you choose to convene a constellation yourself, of course I'd ask my usual fee, but would consider any extenuating circumstances.

I'm working in 'The Hills' outside Melbourne, so if you live here or are visiting you would be welcome.
I know myself that money can often be a barrier when trying to develop ones' skills and I am overwhelmingly grateful to have this privilege extended to me. I view this in concert with Hellinger's freely releasing the principles without controls, as an outreach gesture to development of the work here, as well as a win-win situation.
Due to past experience, unfortunately I feel it necessary also to say that I would expect any facilitator not to canvass my clients for any other groups, related or otherwise.

Be Loved

Jo Fenwick

(03) 9754 4196

0408 574 672

Have you tried the new drug sample request service on Doctors.net.uk?
http://www.doctors.net.uk/samples