Re: [ConstellationTalk GUIDELINES] Finding a Psychotherapist/Constellator in NYC

  • From: Michael Reddy <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:43:51 -0400

Hi All,
Have I missed something, or is this guideline no longer in effect for Constellation Talk?
6. You can send an email requesting info re practitioners, workshops or trainings. You must however include your own email at the end of your message and a request to answer privately.

I answered Abigail privately about here request.  Don't we all want to do that off of the list??
Sincerely,Michael

Michael Reddy,
PhDCPC, ELI-MP
michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   610 469 7588www.reddyworks.comRelieving Chronic Emotional/Physical Suffering usingFamily Constellations | Core Energy Coaching | EFT | Shamanism

On Sep 11, 2013, at 1:38 AM, Abigail Peters wrote:

Could anybody recommend a Psychotherapist who works with constellations based in NYC to recommend to a client of mine who is now living in NYC having moved from London. I look forward to any kind recommendations. Thank you Abigail

Abigail Iquo Isuo Peters www.potentialcharisma.com
Sent from my iPhone