[constellationtalk] Re: Constellation: Relationship problems and Suicide

  • From: "Teresa Moreno" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("t_morenoa")
  • To: constellationtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 16:57:38 -0300

Thank you for your offer, I would like to be included.
Teresa Moreno

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 19-02-2023, a la(s) 14:26, Maritta Parviny <maritta.parviny@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hello,
thank you for your work. Please, include me in your Youtube channel.
Warm regards from Finland,Maritta
la 18. helmik. 2023 klo 20.18 constelacionesfamiliares.es (constelacionesfamiliares.es@xxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:
I have translated one of my works in Spain from Spanish into English.

It is a private video about relationship problems and suicide

https://youtu.be/YpN1rS0ymqE

To  access to watch it... just send your Email to include it in my
Youtube channel

constelacionesfamiliares.es@xxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards from Spain

@AngelPrimal

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
You received this message because you're subscribed to the ConstellationTalk email list. To unsubscribe, visit https://www.freelists.org/list/constellationtalk or email constellationtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. The list archive, going back to 2003, is at https://www.freelists.org/archive/constellationtalk.