Re: Backgrounder on Interstellar

  • From: David Mathes <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:56:55 +0800

‎Thanks for all the posts re this movie!

I wanted to write again because I finally went to see the movie. We often use movies at work to learn about some theme or if the movie has a special message.

Some ideas we received from Movies are the matrix re understanding the overall drive of the system , Source code re parallel realities, Jobs re disloyalty, and Diana re not valuing love. And Hobbit 3 has much true sentiment and the whole Lord of the Rings series about fellowship and working together. Another interesting aspect is how the system communicates through movies, especially the more moral ones, Disney and Marvel comics are examples.

With Interstellar it does seem a collection of theories woven into one story and I searched for the message, what I found was the message about survival. Survival energy is very interesting because seems it is so destructive way of thinking that leads to much suffering, especially for the person or society with that has type of thinking.

All the best and have a nice Christmas!

David

www.amita-institute.com

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.