[CTS] yuck I need some help

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:40:11 -0400

yuck ---I need to save my email its so long since I did it-- I forgot  what to
do-- its outlook express guess I am over tired -- can anyone refresh my memory
please, It looks like I need to reinstall windows xp it loads up half way- and
reboots--I tried to get into safe mode and nothing -- I used Daemon tools to
install the new build of Vista--  the rollback wasn't successful I should had
burned the blinkin image-- anyways I checked from Vista -(another build - and
XP files are all there-- I wonder what I can do--   what do I need to do to
repair this or do I have to humbly format what do I need to repair to get
Windows XP to load up completely? Thank you Jackie Mac