[CTS] Re: was Tweaker 1.01----View Source Editor

  • From: "Cuffy" <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:41:19 -0800

Well... I installed it, but something must not be right.. I don't see any
difference at all... what am I missing?
I'm glad you haven't needed FDisk...............sheesh !

When you click on the View Source exe it asks for a name and path for your
selected editor.
I use Metapad so I filled in C:\Editors\Metapad\metapad.exe.
Dismiss the dialog box !
Open a web page (they're the ones with .htm on the end............... sheesh
!!!)
To edit the open page.............. right click on the page and select View
Source from the dialog box.
The source is the page with all the writin' on it............. sheesh !
You can try it on this post if you get your mail in html..................
(provided, of course, you provided  the name and path for your favorite
editor..................... sheeshh !)

http://www.iconico.com/viewSourceEditor/

If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt.
             Dean Martin

  _____