[CTS] Re: test

  • From: cuffy10 <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:00:35 -0700

HA, if you paid all the syntax you owed you would be considered a homeless waif !

heehee, you can't fool the old soldiers.

And Bruce, if it will make you feel better, I'm not getting any msgs from Amy this time around. I deleted all her msgs the first time so maybe she doesn't love me anymore.

CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx wrote:

You can have mine..I saved it for just this reason!! LOL
Jackie :)
In a message dated 7/20/2005 4:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Syntax??? Aww man?? Now they went and taxed THAT too??sheeez!!!!:)))))

    I was trying to see if Iâd get the infamous âAmyâ emails? But,
    alas, Iâm left out again?:((((

    Bruce