[CTS] Re: rebates

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:25:19 -0700

Good for you Hal  when the store won't honor a rebate I go else where and
they soon will change their minds-- Rebates is just to get the customer to
buy thinking they are saving, I tell them to give me the rebate on my item
now or forget about it-- I  if they said No I walk out --  (burned once
too)-- Jackie MacWhirter