[CTS] Re: myspace

  • From: Chuck Burns <igmouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:18:56 +0000

Sorry about the error, and don't be sp touchy. I was just trying to help
someone. Sorry for being a good helping member

CHUCK

From: poss71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [CTS] Re:
myspaceDate: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:39:50 -0400

This is not my email address- computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -please do not
send anymore!

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:13:46 -0400From: pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [CTS] myspace

I have a dumb question about a problem with "myspace". I know the bare basics
and trying to get help on their forums is a joke so I though maybe some out
there would have a answer.

My back ground is bright orange,  I have checked in edit profile and there is
not layout there,  hence I would have thought it would just be white. I have
tried to put a layout on it  but it wont take it. Help Any ideas. I dumped all
the temporary Internet cache as some one had suggested.

Any one out there play with this myspace thing?

Pam B

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm
Talkathon.
Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace