[CTS] Re: how do I unsubscribe

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:13:41 -0500

No Peter, your Seti URL is wrong. The only one that will work is
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_42871.html I am the only
user. I need more people. I have some horse power running SETI. My home PC
runs it all the time when the PC is on. And the Dell PowerEdge 1300 server
at work users the Command Line NT client with a special program to hide the
DOS window, and cache the units. (Cannot get the prog to connect to the net
off the server, must use a client PC. I can only get IE to work on the
server (No biggy).

I shoot about 20 Work Units a week from work and probably one WU every week
and a half at home.

Sometimes, on the weekend, I use this special prog to bump seti from Low
Priority (normal client speed) to Mediem. (High will take over the whole
server and hi-jack it.) Don't forget The server runs Exchange, IIS, Proxy2,
and hosts 2 MS Access DB's (v2 and 2000). The v2 will have the option of IIS
or SQL (MS) in the new version. These are custom apps. (Server: P-III 600 or
700 Mhz, 512-RAM, 36gig SCSI RAID ? (Mirroring))

My Stats:
Your rank out of 2862499 total users is: 179086th place.
The total number of users who have this rank: 461
You have completed more work units than: 93.728% of our users.
Results Received 327
Total CPU Time 3069 hr 49 min
Average CPU Time per work unit 9 hr 23 min 16.3 sec
Last result returned: Thu Mar 15 00:08:06 2001 UTC
Registered on: Thu Oct 14 02:36:52 1999 UTC
SETI@home user for: 1.43 years
 Look for a jump in a few days. <G> (ecvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for userID)

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 4:45 PM
Subject: [CTS] Re: how do I unsubscribe